A year and a half ago I had my cataracts repaired. I remember how vividly the sky was blue. I still marvel at the blue of our sky. With my new vision, I became aware that I had an opportunity to see from a different perspective. I had a new view of the world. My view of the world is no better or worse than yours. We just see things differently. Every time we see with a new perspective, we are led into new and unique experiences. When our perspective and world view expand, our consciousness expands.
No one can see like I see. We each see differently. We have an opportunity to share our perspective and listen to the perspective of others. In this sharing, we grow and can continue to marvel at the new common ground we have created.
Let us delight in seeing and sharing new perspectives.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.